The top ten* NeuroCooking posts of 2012:
- Best. Coffee. Ever.
- Mid-June Dog-Blogging! (or, "SG-31R")
- "AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D" part II (or, "Do you want fries with that?")
- "h" vs. "H" (and the Mountain Goats, Down Under)
- e.g., "Rule number eight: exploit superstitious thinking"
- Proofreading Is Important, Part XHYXHYXHYX
- Applied what?
- "If new-laid eggs wore wooden legs I should not laugh or cry."
- "Finally, SUPEREGO-related neural activity was localized to lateral prefrontal and parietal cortex."
- Seeing Is Believing.
|Bucky, from "Mid-June Dog-Blogging! (or, 'SG-31R')," June 14.|
|Cherry tree, from "'AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D' part II (or, 'Do you want fries with that?')," March 25.|
|The Mountain Goats, from "'h' vs. 'H' (and the Mountain Goats, Down Under)," May 16.|
|Nope it ain't, from "Applied what?" September 27.|
|Warning, from "Seeing Is Believing," May 18.|
*As ranked by number of pageviews.