February 16, 2011

Is there a word for that?

NeuroCooking friends, I'm writing today with a question, in the hope that one of you will know the answer (which I hope is not simply "no").

In literature – especially poetry – is there a word for the practice of giving a piece a title that includes the name of the form? For example, a sonnet with a title that includes the word "sonnet"?

If you know the answer, please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive