April 28, 2012
Board of Education member: Rock Creek Hills Park not "adequate size," so Montgomery Hills site would be needed, too.
Françoise Carrier, Chair of the Montgomery County (Maryland) Planning Board, attended the April 17th meeting of the Montgomery County Board of Education. There, Board of Education member Laura Berthiaume told Ms. Carrier that, due to the small size of Rock Creek Hills Park, if Montgomery County Public Schools were to take the park to build Bethesda-Chevy Chase (B-CC) middle school #2, then it would soon become necessary to build a third B-CC middle school, on the site of the former Montgomery Hills Junior High (currently the Yeshiva and Torah School of Greater Washington).
You can read their exchange on Kensington Patch.
To help spread the word, after you click through to the blog post on Patch, click on the Facebook "recommend" button on that page!
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- A & B.
- Board of Education member: Rock Creek Hills Park n...
- On average, each bike has a fork.
- A & B.
- Mr. Shteyngart comes to Washington.
- Simple Stories & Complex Narratives
- Would you want wings?
- "I am here tonight to support the recommendation o...
- James Charles Marshall, 1923-2012
- Spring flower-blogging!
- Mr. Feffer goes to New York.
- Mozart & Stravinsky, in July & August.
- Looking to fill an Easter basket?
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)