My new article explores the use of new tools for articulating values, vision, and mission.
Imagine using the Dialoogle and Picture Your Legacy cards with colleagues, helping to commence group discussions, and to move into collaborative problem solving. Imagine using the iPhone app to spark your own creative ideas, or conversation with a friend.
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- We were pleased to note...
- Values as Visuals
- Magnetic fields: Threat, or menace?
- The Eötvös effect.
- I have had it with these #@$&! snakes in this #@$&...
- the G20 & the NC20
- First Cousins?
- Just for the record, we wish to make it clear that...
- "The Secret Powers of Time" & "A Geography of Time...
- What color is your mind?
- "...I thank those that have taught me... but..."
- Who loves that?
- "... tell her just how much we needed ..."
- "What a deal of cold business..."
- "quantum suicide"
- "Again, I don't know."
- light matters
- How do you define wealth?
- Photo-blogging Spring, part 4, with heptagons.
- The power of "today".
- And now, a brief announcement...
- Program Evaluation & Narrative
- “It’s just common sense”
- When you're holding a hammer, everything looks lik...
- curricular matters
- It is considered to be a therapeutic approach, not...
- God's brainstem.
- Word of the day!
- What does it mean when a stranger calls you "Frien...
- ▼ June (32)