May 18, 2012
Seeing Is Believing.
Last week I was in Melbourne, Australia, for the 20th annual meeting of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, which took place in the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. There, I made a remarkable discovery. The toilets bear warning labels:
These labels, clearly, compel a startling conclusion: In Australia, dogs can read.
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- Proofreading is important, part 3.
- A proof of the existence of an intelligent proofre...
- Привет, Россия!
- A first kiss.
- Title of the Week!
- Adam Gopnik on Stories & Science
- The sun & the moon (heard on my morning commute......
- Best. Coffee. Ever.
- Spring Flower-Blogging!
- Seeing Is Believing.
- On going wide (& tall) without schlepping.
- "Finally, SUPEREGO-related neural activity was loc...
- e.g., "Rule number eight: exploit superstitious th...
- "h" vs. "H" (and the Mountain Goats, Down Under)
- ▼ May (14)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)