I have severe laryngitis. I can't say "hello" or "thank you". I can't yell at my cat to stop eating my Valentine's roses. I can't cry for help. It seems that I can't immediately be heard.
This is an interesting and insightful condition for a communication coach, and for someone who essentially earns a living by speaking.
Has this happened to you? Have you been in a situation when you could not speak? Has it changed the way in which you approach writing, facial expressions, or bodily expression?
- ► 2014 (44)
- Understatement of the Week?
- Winter Week-End Indoor Flower-Blogging!
- Compelling and Devastating.
- Not Speaking & Still Wanting to be Heard
- Title of the Week!
- "Today, our scientists are mapping the human brain...
- Missed a birthday!
- Mid-Winter Dog-Blogging!
- Free. Jazz. (or, Sidney & her man Clovis)
- "What if he was the city?"
- Edward I. Koch, 1924-2013
- Be Confident.
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)