But the coverage in the UK's Daily Mail is even sillier. They report that scientists have found the brain's "jealousy lobe," and announce that the "area of the brain which controls jealousy has been found." Yeah, sure. And every crowing rooster "controls" the rising sun.
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- intimacy can be expensive
- investment is a good thing
- everything you always wanted to know about...
- "The green-eyed monster that lives in your brain."...
- brain knitting – is that like brain mapping?
- um, what would be the alternative?
- congratulations!, you have answered the question, ...
- one more thought on flexibility
- thumb's up for so what
- brains, bends, & bikes
- voodoo baloney
- mishaps in neuroanatomical nomenclature
- $10,000.00 prize offered for the human connectome
- pluralism & plurality
- re: another SHOCK
- another SHOCK for brain imaging research...
- Brain Tutor 3D for iPhone
- ▼ February (19)