February 16, 2009
one more thought on flexibility
Because MRI is so flexible – because it allows us to sensitize images to various physical, physiological, pathological, and functional properties of the brain – we sometimes call it an employment program for physicists, who are relied upon to make, and implement, the necessary choices.
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- intimacy can be expensive
- investment is a good thing
- everything you always wanted to know about...
- "The green-eyed monster that lives in your brain."...
- brain knitting – is that like brain mapping?
- um, what would be the alternative?
- congratulations!, you have answered the question, ...
- one more thought on flexibility
- thumb's up for so what
- brains, bends, & bikes
- voodoo baloney
- mishaps in neuroanatomical nomenclature
- $10,000.00 prize offered for the human connectome
- pluralism & plurality
- re: another SHOCK
- another SHOCK for brain imaging research...
- Brain Tutor 3D for iPhone
- ▼ February (19)