July 16, 2009
Create Meaningful Communications
Does it matter to you that your surgeon has logged over 1000 hours of operating time? Sure. But what is most meaningful is if she has experience performing the specific operation which you will be undergoing. Likewise, does it matter that your pilot has logged over 1000 hours of flying time? Sure. But what is most meaningful is, if you are flying over the Rockies in winter, that she has similar - if not exact - experience, and has not logged her flying hours in Bermuda.
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- healthy men are hysterical
- regarding Mr. O'Reilly's Great Moment in Statistic...
- great moments in statistics
- on combinations
- NeuroCooking celebrates the Brand New GM
- moon walk [nothing to do with Michael Jackson]
- I'm lost in the valley
- Create Meaningful Communications
- the danger of assumption
- Authentic Leadership
- "so to speak"
- the fickle liter (or "litre" in the rest of the En...
- "like a tennis player waiting for the service of h...
- on overthinking rock 'n' roll
- I wasn't expecting agony.
- Nuclear Power (and Knowledge Management)
- ▼ July (16)