Our slightly-belated congratulations on the birth of the new General Motors, out of the bankruptcy of the old. Herewith, a 1994 performance of Brand New Cadillac, by the Brian Setzer Orchestra.
DISCLAIMER: NeuroCooking is not sponsored or endorsed by General Motors, nor does any mention herein of their products necessarily constitute an endorsement thereof. But, if you want to give us a couple of Cadillacs, that's cool. We both like grey.
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- healthy men are hysterical
- regarding Mr. O'Reilly's Great Moment in Statistic...
- great moments in statistics
- on combinations
- NeuroCooking celebrates the Brand New GM
- moon walk [nothing to do with Michael Jackson]
- I'm lost in the valley
- Create Meaningful Communications
- the danger of assumption
- Authentic Leadership
- "so to speak"
- the fickle liter (or "litre" in the rest of the En...
- "like a tennis player waiting for the service of h...
- on overthinking rock 'n' roll
- I wasn't expecting agony.
- Nuclear Power (and Knowledge Management)
- ▼ July (16)