October 11, 2009
as a courtesy to our readers (& the FTC)
As you may know, the FTC has released new disclosure requirements for bloggers, which have generated some controversy. Rather than commenting on the requirements, and thereby adding to the controversy, we would like to state, once again, that NeuroCooking is not sponsored or endorsed by General Motors, makers of Cadillac cars, which combine legendary luxury with state-of-the-art performance, nor does any mention herein of any trade names or products signify our endorsement thereof. But, if you want to give us a couple of Cadillacs, that's cool. We both like grey.
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- live from Halloween
- Live on Halloween!
- Halloween live!
- live-blogging Halloween!
- this just in...
- Live-blogging Halloween from NeuroCooking's Mid-At...
- "Chance favors the prepared mind."
- offering money is not recommended
- one thing you can say about a difficult subject
- It works fine, but there's a Nobel Prize, for sure...
- Shoulda bought more!
- equality & assignment
- it's okay to make the slit Gaussian
- local time is what matters
- The Benefits and Limits of Storybanking
- just one!
- what is asked for is not always what is wanted (19...
- roads not taken
- What sings to you?
- Lessons from the Retelling of Stories
- Maxwell (1831-1879) & Einstein (1879-1955)
- algebra is easier
- "This is a revolution; it can not be contained by ...
- Clarke's Laws.
- a personal triumph (1982)
- common sense & happiness
- Sounds like a fun guy!
- yes, but in the case of magnetoencephalography, do...
- "data cannot..."
- tom (not Tom)
- the important word here is "absolute"
- part of my job description
- failure is not publishable, so the scientific lite...
- as a courtesy to our readers (& the FTC)
- "...something really remarkable happens..."
- once is never enough (but thrice is a good start)
- Show both!
- That should take a day. So, it'll take two weeks.
- ten plus-or-minus two is completely different from...
- How long did I train for this?
- benefits of story vetting
- the difference between an argument and a fight
- "It's [not] the economy, stupid."
- ▼ October (45)