- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- live from Halloween
- Live on Halloween!
- Halloween live!
- live-blogging Halloween!
- this just in...
- Live-blogging Halloween from NeuroCooking's Mid-At...
- "Chance favors the prepared mind."
- offering money is not recommended
- one thing you can say about a difficult subject
- It works fine, but there's a Nobel Prize, for sure...
- Shoulda bought more!
- equality & assignment
- it's okay to make the slit Gaussian
- local time is what matters
- The Benefits and Limits of Storybanking
- just one!
- what is asked for is not always what is wanted (19...
- roads not taken
- What sings to you?
- Lessons from the Retelling of Stories
- Maxwell (1831-1879) & Einstein (1879-1955)
- algebra is easier
- "This is a revolution; it can not be contained by ...
- Clarke's Laws.
- a personal triumph (1982)
- common sense & happiness
- Sounds like a fun guy!
- yes, but in the case of magnetoencephalography, do...
- "data cannot..."
- tom (not Tom)
- the important word here is "absolute"
- part of my job description
- failure is not publishable, so the scientific lite...
- as a courtesy to our readers (& the FTC)
- "...something really remarkable happens..."
- once is never enough (but thrice is a good start)
- Show both!
- That should take a day. So, it'll take two weeks.
- ten plus-or-minus two is completely different from...
- How long did I train for this?
- benefits of story vetting
- the difference between an argument and a fight
- "It's [not] the economy, stupid."
- ▼ October (45)