You could view it as helpful when your professor wears his sweater vest tucked into his trousers, if seeing that helps you to realize that, while you'd love to learn everything he knows about science, he's not necessarily the best choice to serve as your overall role model.
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- don't laugh
- Look, ... that's just annoying.
- google translates Einstein for you, on demand
- What does it say at your supermarket's express lan...
- Only Experience Changes Perception
- adventures in minimalism
- "Flash turns day into night."
- "Scientists Discover What Any Woman in a Bar Could...
- Rodent bow ties?
- Primer on Cultural Neuroscience
- Tomorrow (Saturday) at ten!
- on happiness
- two on love
- Ah, but how?
- on the interrelatedness & interdependence of all t...
- unless the fence is closed, rather than straight
- your end-of-the-week lecture on the human brain
- What, Why & How Story Matters
- "... a skyscraper made of..."
- having nothing to do with Gov. Mark Sanford
- ▼ March (24)