Now that it has been reported that "... greater liberalism [is] associated with increased gray matter volume in the anterior cingulate cortex, whereas greater conservatism [is] associated with increased volume of the right amygdala", we have no doubt that candidates for high political office in the USA will soon be expected to disclose not just their tax returns and medical evaluations, but also their brain scans.
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- The Smithsonian's TrailBike.
- First in a Series of Unfortunate, Overheard Conver...
- Title of the week!
- We admit...
- "... friction and vibration and resonance ..."
- The Ethics of Working with Story
- Benefits of Building a Narrative Organization
- Yes, it's a bike-related post for Earth Day.
- "Nikon 400mm f/2.8G ED AF-S VR(II)"
- "Accessible" & "acceptance".
- Half-Off Hitchcock, Today!
- Half-Off Hitchcock, Again!
- A modest proposal...
- "Yesterday, in the early evening, we went out to s...
- In Minnesota, the opposite of "vanity sizing"?
- Brains, Behavior & Communication
- Understanding is good.
- I like to watch the pretty bikes go by...
- Rule number three.
- "Music is ... "
- What a relief!
- Heart, Head, Hand & Complexity
- NeuroCooking FlashBack: The Center Center, & the C...
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2010 (369)