- What happened that made you commence the collection of this data? Why did you begin the search?
- What happened during the collection of the data? Did any surprising incidents occur during the collection of the data? What was the biggest obstacle in gathering information?
- What has happened as a result of collecting this data? Have any people, places, or things been changed as a result of this data?
April 16, 2009
all data tell a story
Data without emotional context are meaningless. If you wish to better understand data being presented to you, ask the presenter:
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- Great advice!
- Great advice
- great question
- Knowledge Sharing
- Proofreading is important!
- Oh, but I had my heart set on one...
- more on "in media res"
- all data tell a story
- convergence of story, Buddhism, and Improv
- thinking about twins thinking alike
- brain surface current density
- this is Neurocooking, after all
- specifics result in understanding
- "The care of the sick unfolds in stories."
- ▼ April (14)