Well, it turns out that medicine is stories, and that is why Columbia University is offering a Master's Degree in Narrative Medicine.
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- Great advice!
- Great advice
- great question
- Knowledge Sharing
- Proofreading is important!
- Oh, but I had my heart set on one...
- more on "in media res"
- all data tell a story
- convergence of story, Buddhism, and Improv
- thinking about twins thinking alike
- brain surface current density
- this is Neurocooking, after all
- specifics result in understanding
- "The care of the sick unfolds in stories."
- ▼ April (14)