During the Q&A at last night's "What is Music to Your Ears? The Science of Hearing," featuring Daniel Levitin (author, This is Your Brain on Music: The Science of Human Obsession) and musician Rosanne Cash, an audience member asked Roseanne, "If there is any question neuroscience could answer for you, what would it be?"
Roseanne responded, "How to cure addiction. What it is, and how to get rid of it."
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- Great advice!
- Great advice
- great question
- Knowledge Sharing
- Proofreading is important!
- Oh, but I had my heart set on one...
- more on "in media res"
- all data tell a story
- convergence of story, Buddhism, and Improv
- thinking about twins thinking alike
- brain surface current density
- this is Neurocooking, after all
- specifics result in understanding
- "The care of the sick unfolds in stories."
- ▼ April (14)