Mozart never finished Zaide. (I suppose dying when you're 35 gets in the way of finishing all kinds of stuff.) This summer, when the opera is presented at the Barns of Wolf Trap, at each performance, the audience will decide how the story ends.
- ► 2014 (38)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- succinct alternatives to Cartesian dualism
- Word does not know the difference between sushi an...
- order matters
- just one matter
- (something about) MRI matters
- glia matter
- Two Extraordinary Communication & Story Programs
- convenience matters
- In which your correspondent learns a valuable less...
- I am (clearly) at a loss for words.
- "the blossoming field of neurogastroenterology"
- Not what I was expecting.
- warping space-time & brain-space
- Story as a Persuasion Tool
- a virtual polaroid
- How does the story end? Let the audience decide.
- Snomagadden status report, part two
- How Your Pet’s Diet Threatens Your Marriage, and W...
- Snomagadden status report
- mmm.... organic!
- Rover, speak!
- The Dangers of Labeling
- Nice Story & Story Prompts
- he said, she said
- ▼ February (25)