"...a small proportion of patients in a vegetative or minimally conscious state have brain activation reflecting some awareness and cognition."
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- succinct alternatives to Cartesian dualism
- Word does not know the difference between sushi an...
- order matters
- just one matter
- (something about) MRI matters
- glia matter
- Two Extraordinary Communication & Story Programs
- convenience matters
- In which your correspondent learns a valuable less...
- I am (clearly) at a loss for words.
- "the blossoming field of neurogastroenterology"
- Not what I was expecting.
- warping space-time & brain-space
- Story as a Persuasion Tool
- a virtual polaroid
- How does the story end? Let the audience decide.
- Snomagadden status report, part two
- How Your Pet’s Diet Threatens Your Marriage, and W...
- Snomagadden status report
- mmm.... organic!
- Rover, speak!
- The Dangers of Labeling
- Nice Story & Story Prompts
- he said, she said
- ▼ February (25)