The Royal Society of Chemistry in the UK has announced "a chemistry-based recipe for the perfect gravy. The recipe includes soy sauce, to bring out the umami flavor of the gravy.
Happy Almost Thanksgiving!
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- same diff?
- The (other) League of Zeugmatographers!
- If Philanthropic Foundations want to be Heard and ...
- will it go round in circles?
- "very worst idea in the history of..."
- without being disagreeable
- baker, farmer, computer, photographer
- what's the difference?
- Last night, I had the supreme pleasure of seeing D...
- Prof. Mildred Cohn (1913 - 2009)
- you'll feel better if you shut your eyes
- “What’s the story of the story?”
- on an inter-group comparison of brain connectivity...
- David Rock, Your Brain at Work
- The chemistry of the perfect gravy
- some do it because they cherish privacy
- rear all around?
- yes we did
- How do you define knowledge and expertise?
- practically speaking
- faster everywhere
- technical vs. vernacular
- But no simpler.
- Psychiatrists say that the critical role is more c...
- ▼ November (24)