November 1, 2009
Psychiatrists say that the critical role is more comfortable than the analytic role.
It's easier to learn how to argue than to learn how to think, because to learn how to argue, you just need to learn how to challenge others' opinions, but to learn how to think, you need to learn how to challenge your own assumptions.
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- same diff?
- The (other) League of Zeugmatographers!
- If Philanthropic Foundations want to be Heard and ...
- will it go round in circles?
- "very worst idea in the history of..."
- without being disagreeable
- baker, farmer, computer, photographer
- what's the difference?
- Last night, I had the supreme pleasure of seeing D...
- Prof. Mildred Cohn (1913 - 2009)
- you'll feel better if you shut your eyes
- “What’s the story of the story?”
- on an inter-group comparison of brain connectivity...
- David Rock, Your Brain at Work
- The chemistry of the perfect gravy
- some do it because they cherish privacy
- rear all around?
- yes we did
- How do you define knowledge and expertise?
- practically speaking
- faster everywhere
- technical vs. vernacular
- But no simpler.
- Psychiatrists say that the critical role is more c...
- ▼ November (24)