November 17, 2009
"very worst idea in the history of..."
The 2010 annual meeting of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine will include a "very worst idea in the history of magnetic resonance" competition. Because members are allowed to nominate only their own work, our prediction is that the number of submissions received will be zero.
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- same diff?
- The (other) League of Zeugmatographers!
- If Philanthropic Foundations want to be Heard and ...
- will it go round in circles?
- "very worst idea in the history of..."
- without being disagreeable
- baker, farmer, computer, photographer
- what's the difference?
- Last night, I had the supreme pleasure of seeing D...
- Prof. Mildred Cohn (1913 - 2009)
- you'll feel better if you shut your eyes
- “What’s the story of the story?”
- on an inter-group comparison of brain connectivity...
- David Rock, Your Brain at Work
- The chemistry of the perfect gravy
- some do it because they cherish privacy
- rear all around?
- yes we did
- How do you define knowledge and expertise?
- practically speaking
- faster everywhere
- technical vs. vernacular
- But no simpler.
- Psychiatrists say that the critical role is more c...
- ▼ November (24)