November 9, 2009
some do it because they cherish privacy
Nothing against country music (e.g., we saw Lyle Lovett @ Strathmore Hall just last week) – but I can report, based on personal experience, that some people play country & western radio at work not so much because they like it, but because it keeps other people away.
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- same diff?
- The (other) League of Zeugmatographers!
- If Philanthropic Foundations want to be Heard and ...
- will it go round in circles?
- "very worst idea in the history of..."
- without being disagreeable
- baker, farmer, computer, photographer
- what's the difference?
- Last night, I had the supreme pleasure of seeing D...
- Prof. Mildred Cohn (1913 - 2009)
- you'll feel better if you shut your eyes
- “What’s the story of the story?”
- on an inter-group comparison of brain connectivity...
- David Rock, Your Brain at Work
- The chemistry of the perfect gravy
- some do it because they cherish privacy
- rear all around?
- yes we did
- How do you define knowledge and expertise?
- practically speaking
- faster everywhere
- technical vs. vernacular
- But no simpler.
- Psychiatrists say that the critical role is more c...
- ▼ November (24)