December 26, 2009

Time-traveling with Mark (& Rusty!)


Most days, I read Mark Trail in the Washington Post. Sometimes I read it online.

Today's strip ended with a real cliff-hanger. As you may know, the Sunday Mark Trail strips are non-contiguous with the stories told in the daily strips, which means the cliff-hanger would last until Monday.

But.

I noticed that online, the URL for the "big" version of the current strip looks like this (this is today's):


So, without much optimism, but thinking it was worth a try, I edited the URL to yield the date for Monday, the day after tomorrow:

And sure enough, there's the resolution to the cliff-hanger!

In fact, you can read to the end of the story:




Whew. I was worried about Mark. And Rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blog Archive