I have previously blogged about Improv, and Buddhism, and my quest to feel more present in the moment. Story construction offers another valuable tool for helping to ground me in the moment.
I ask myself, How did this story start? Where would you like it to end? Where are you now?
I am, invariably, in the middle. In the ordinary. In the place of change. In the moment of possibility.
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- Now we're talkin' science!
- Where did you get your real education?
- deep thought
- Just play!
- That vs. This
- To make something really beautiful, you have to tr...
- keep it simple; don't rush
- Margaret Mead on the true test of intelligence
- Story & Experiencing the Present
- Tragic Meetings
- the importance of story in the workplace
- Multiple Trace Memory & Love
- Applied Storytelling
- ▼ May (13)