"TTL" means both "transistor-transistor logic" (& associated voltage levels for logic signals) as well as "through the lens" metering for flash photography.
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- Health Care & Complexity Science
- My response to comment on More on the Role of the ...
- (that's a one followed by eight zeroes)
- More on the role of the listener
- What happens to the brain when you share a story?
- eV & EV
- light science & ...
- From the Kensington Parkway bridge over Rock Creek...
- I haven't seen X since Y began.
- not an acronym
- metasyntactic arguments
- the opposite of story
- Look ma, no cords!
- Smells like science!
- There are No Superstars of Bowling
- correlation is not necessarily causality; even if ...
- beefing up vs. slimming down
- how not to apologize
- Invisible High School or Invisible College?
- Comedy as the Failure of Drama
- Fifty's not normal.
- formally speaking
- "I can only give you everything."
- "...our civil rights have no dependence on our rel...
- Welcome to the twenties!
- New Year's Day dog-blogging, III.
- New Year's Day cat-blogging, II.
- New Year's Day dog-blogging, II.
- New Year's Day cat-blogging.
- New Year's Day dog-blogging.
- ▼ January (31)