August 27, 2009
as a courtesy to our readers
Following several inquiries, we thought it would be useful to state here that NeuroCooking is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Neuro beverage company, makers of "Health and Wellness Drinks" including NeuroBliss ("happiness in every bottle"), NeuroTrim ("a leaner you in every bottle"), & NeuroGasm ("passion in every bottle"); nor does our quotation here of their inane marketing falsehoods constitute our endorsement of their products. And let's not even mention their Junior line of beverages for kids, including NeuroSonic Junior Formula "...for better cognitive function."
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (369)
- A proof of the existence of an intelligent proofre...
- "a hot car, a hot girl, and a cold beer"
- "... fantasies of the eras when the longings began...
- stay smooth
- googlewhacks, Orwell, & modest immodesty
- as a courtesy to our readers
- "... reveals better than all the words in the worl...
- Presenting Research and Methodology
- and the last word is...
- "... in the darkened rooms, in louvered light..."
- option of the week
- status update: one hundred served
- Those Who Know the Least Yell the Loudest
- "twenty years of schooling and they put you on the...
- Story sharing, if done right, results in chaos.
- More on Believable & Bearable
- We seek to strike a responsive chord in people, no...
- Believable & Bearable
- Care for a 20-oz. pour with your 358-year-old oper...
- opera in a barn
- ▼ August (23)